Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Staff of Life

I love bread.  How can anyone not?

Bread has been a staple for mankind throughout our existence.

Bread was what Jesus broke at the Last Supper as a symbolic gesture of His selfless act of divine grace and love.  To not love bread is sacrilegious.

Well, maybe that is not quite how God intended it, but I do think He gave us bread to enjoy.  And enjoy it I do!

If you have renounced bread as part of some carb-free diet, then please stop reading here.  You will likely be disgusted by my blog.  Maybe tempted.  Maybe both. 

Everyone else: Let’s pause for a moment to think about how many different forms of bread exist, and how many foods are based on bread.  It’s astounding.  It’s exciting.  It gives me a lot to write about.

Of course I have my personal favorites, but I can also appreciate bread’s diversity and acknowledge that people like different breads for different reasons.  I won’t neglect you.

My dream job is to travel the globe tasting bread and writing about it so other bread-lovers can have better bread experiences.  This blog is my start.

No comments:

Post a Comment